Sunday, July 29, 2007

Red Scream - Obituary.

...well, seems the only piece of fiction in the special OBITUARY edition of sex-horror and gore-girls Red Scream magazine is a piece by yours truly, The Girl Who Dated Suicide Bombers. I was under the impression that this would be the last in the old format of the mag, which generally contained a few pieces of sex-horror fiction, a few horror film/rock band articles and some pictures of naked chicks smearing themselves in blood.

W.T.F.

Ah, well, it's a sure sign of the apocalypse when a Mike Philbin story represents the reputation of the entire sex-horror fiction industry to date.

:)

2 comments:

kek-w said...

LOL!

Mike Philbin said...

yeah,

:)

apparently, my copy of OBITUARY is finally making its way from AUSTRALIA. Bit odd but... still haven't been paid for my story, still don't know if my FIVE SKULL FUCKERS (my favourite small press writers) article is in the issue.

Tra la la....