Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Authors of MySpace interview Mike Philbin

bit of fun, Authors of MySpace have interviewed yours truly about the Chimeraworld series and other things - here's an excerpt:

What current book/books are you promoting?
I am the editor of the anthology CHIMERAWORLD; twenty three stories from around the world selected based on specific and detailed guidelines. This year, the theme was the death of the New World Order corporate banking hell and the return of planet Earth to its rightful owners, You The People. I'm currently working on a few novels (I always work on more than one project at a time) about human slavery and alien invasion.

What projects do you have coming up in the future?
There's an unfinished novel called YOU THE PEOPLE and an unfinished novel called EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT and an unfinished novel called THE STALKER'S GUIDE TO... - I'm hoping these three are mainstream enough to attract the attention of a literary agent this time round; go through the larger publishing houses.


UPDATE: as of today, until November 23rd, Authors of MySpace are also running a Book Spotlight on my anti-corporate Silverthought horror novel BUKKAKEWORLD. Again, I'd like to thank R.M. Hamilton for his consideration and support.

1 comment:

arbraun said...

Cool, Mike! Congrats on your interview with MySpace. I am just discovering your 'zine and kicking myself because I didn't know about it before!