dreams - tourists - very tall chinese

kinda like this guy but bigger brow ridges...

I hate dreams. I really do. Well, when I say 'hate', of course, I mean LOVE.

Dreams are great; the rearrangement of the events of the day, a way for the human brain to compress immense amounts of data into accessible long-term memories, actual visitations to places around the universe.

Now, many of you may disagree with the latter of the three options I've just cited but check out this shit from last night's snoozy-time.

Tourists:
sure, but they were too tall. Nine feet tall. Not blonde. Not Nordics. They all had Chinese-looking and/or Mongolian-looking faces i.e. heavily brow-ridged. Men, and women. Some couples. Milling around in some kind of dusty courtyard. Dressed in normal 1950s style clothing/material/patterns. Both sexes were very frail-looking, like they might topple over at any time. Never heard of such creatures in the UFO-lore.

Language? Don't remember.

Maybe it was some kind of spontaneous Remote View of a holding area in China today, or something. I (officially) know nothing.

Comments