Electric Universe - electric comets - the evidence grows.

Author and mythologist David Talbott's impassioned follow-up to his Symbols of an Alien Sky (about why our sky no longer looks like it used to) and Mars, the Lightning Scarred Planet.

I thought I'd already seen this one, as I believe I've seen all the relevant Electric Universe footage by now, but I clearly hadn't - and this one's great!





Further Viewing: Dr. Franklin Anariba's Electrochemistry of the Vinegar Comet from EU-conference 2013



The most important part of this presentation comes at the 20:00 mark where Anariba predicts that a comet should have TWO FLAVOURS OF COMETARY TAIL or two reactions should occur a) when the comet is approaching the sun and b) the comet is receding from the sun, respectively REDUCTION then OXIDATION. Electrochemistry of comets has to be institutionally addressed.

Comments